For years, PHLP has published two bi-monthly newsletters, the Health Law PA News and the Senior Health News. Now, we publish the Health Law PA News on a monthly basis.
HEALTH LAW PA NEWS
The Health Law PA News is a newsletter dedicated to informing health care consumers, advocates, and providers about developments in publicly-funded health care programs. We aim to provide practical information that allows readers to better understand health law issues, recognize how upcoming changes will affect them, and identify areas where additional advocacy is needed.
- Community HealthChoices-SEPA Starts January 1st
- PHLP Offers Free Help With CHC
- Medicare Announces 2019 Part A and Part B Costs
- Resource Limits to Qualify for Extra Help and Medicare Savings Programs in 2019 Announced
- Federal Judge Rules ACA is Unconstitutional, But No Immediate Impact
- Pennsylvania Launches Comprehensive Tool to Help Identify Resources for SUD Treatment and Support Services
- Pennsylvania Seeks Comments About How to Design Individual and Family Needs Assessments
- Wishing You Health & Happiness This Holiday Season & In the New Year
SENIOR HEALTH NEWS
Until December 2013, this newsletter provided information for Older Pennsylvanians with limited incomes and their advocates/providers about the various programs that serve them. Effective January 2014, these two newsletters have been combined into a single monthly publication titled Health Law PA News. The combined newsletter continues to report on topics of specific interest to seniors and persons with disabilities, such as Medicare, the Medicare Savings Program, the Medicare Part D Low-Income Subsidy (LIS), and Home and Community Based Services Waiver programs.
To view past editions of either newsletter, please see the newsletter archive.