For years, PHLP has published two bi-monthly newsletters, the Health Law PA News and the Senior Health News. Now, we publish the Health Law PA News on a monthly basis.
HEALTH LAW PA NEWS
The Health Law PA News is a newsletter dedicated to informing health care consumers, advocates, and providers about developments in publicly-funded health care programs. We aim to provide practical information that allows readers to better understand health law issues, recognize how upcoming changes will affect them, and identify areas where additional advocacy is needed.
- State Launches New Tool & Process to Determine Clinical Eligibility for Medicaid LTSS
- Update on Medicare Part D Copay Problems for Certain Dual Eligi-bles
- Medicare Part D Extra Help News
- PA Opens Comment Period to Improve MA LTSS Application & Enrollment Process
- PA Department of Human Ser-vices Budget Updates
- Affordable Care Act Updates
- Pennsylvania Releases Report on Residential Services for Resi-dents with Intellectuals Disabili-ties and Autism
- Participant Listening on Commu-nity HealthChoices in Johnstown, Cambria County: Wednesday May 22nd
- Pennsylvania Announces First Participants in New Rural Health Model
SENIOR HEALTH NEWS
Until December 2013, this newsletter provided information for Older Pennsylvanians with limited incomes and their advocates/providers about the various programs that serve them. Effective January 2014, these two newsletters have been combined into a single monthly publication titled Health Law PA News. The combined newsletter continues to report on topics of specific interest to seniors and persons with disabilities, such as Medicare, the Medicare Savings Program, the Medicare Part D Low-Income Subsidy (LIS), and Home and Community Based Services Waiver programs.
To view past editions of either newsletter, please see the newsletter archive.