HEALTH LAW PA NEWS
The Health Law PA News is a newsletter dedicated to informing health care consumers, advocates, and providers about developments in publicly-funded health care programs. We aim to provide practical information that allows readers to better understand health law issues, recognize how upcoming changes will affect them, and identify areas where additional advocacy is needed.
- Governor’s Proposed Budget Overview
- DPW Agrees to Continue to Pay Behavior Specialists for Children on the Autism Spectrum
- Pennsylvania Still Undecided on Medical Expansion
- The Fourth Year of the Affordable Care Act Will Bring Its Most Significant Coverage Changes
- HealthChoices Now Statewide
- Training on HealthChoices New West and New East Zones “Part Two”
- PA Fair Care has Stopped Taking Applications
- SEIU Files Lawsuit over Proposed Health Center Closures
- General Assembly Defendants Appeal Commonwealth Court Order Redirecting Tobacco Settlement Funds
- New DPW Appointments
- Save the Date: PHLP in Pittsburgh on May 29 to Celebrate 20 Years of Helping people Get Health Care
SENIOR HEALTH NEWS
Senior Health News: This newsletter provides information for Older Pennsylvanians with limited incomes and their advocates/providers about the various programs that serve them (such as Medicaid-including home and community based waiver programs, Medicare, and PACE/PACENET). Topical information is provided with the goal of clarifying issues, explaining changes/developments.
- DPW Expands Drug Types Auto-Exempt from Six Prescription Limit
- Attention Medicare Beneficiaries with Diabetes
- PHLP 20th Anniversary Event in Pittsburgh – Tickets Still Available!
- Phase 2 of Medicare’s DMEPOS Begins July 1st – More Areas of PA Affected
- Name Change for Two MA Managed Care Plans
- PHLP Training on HealthChoices
To view past editions of either newsletter, please see the newsletter archive.