- Continuous Medicaid enrollment has ended. Here’s how you can prepare for renewals in Pa., N.J., and Del, WHYY, August 8, 2023.
Pa. Medicaid reenrollment: What you need to know to keep your health insurance or find other options, Spotlight PA, April 14, 2023.
Letter to the editor: Job success for workers with disabilities, Trib Live, April 1, 2023.
- Advocates raise concerns about Medicaid cut-offs, WPXI, March 28, 2023.
- End of pandemic-era policy presents dilemmas for millions of Pa. Medicaid, CHIP recipients, Penn Hills Progress, February 9, 2023.
Hundreds of thousands of Pennsylvanians could lose Medicaid coverage soon, Associated Press, February 7, 2023.
Resuming Medicaid case checks confronts 3.6M in Pennsylvania, Associated Press, February 6, 2023.
Keystone First, biggest Philly Medicaid plan, faulted by feds for denying certain services, The Philadelphia Inquirer, December 21, 2022.
Enrolled in Medicaid in Pennsylvania? You might need to choose a new health plan, 90.5 WESA, July 5, 2022.
- What is Medicare Extra Help?, Nerdwallet, January 14, 2022.
- Podcast: PA Centered: Episode 36, Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape (PCAR), November 17, 2021.
- New report drives home racial disparities in pandemic nursing home deaths, Pennsylvania Capital-Star, August 11, 2021.
- The Pennsylvania Healthcare Power 100, City & State PA, July 16, 2021.
- What happened when a ‘wildly irrational’ algorithm made crucial healthcare decisions, The Guardian, July 2, 2021.
- US: Prioritize Home, Community-Based Services for Older People, Human Rights Watch, June 30, 2021.
- Advocates And Lawmakers Question State Plan For Senior Services, Say It Would Hurt Local Area Agencies On Aging, 90.6 WESA Pittsburgh, June 26, 2021.
- Medicaid ensures low-income residents have mental health care. But are enough Pittsburgh therapists approved to take it?, Public Source, June 3, 2021.